Thursday 26 September 2013

Street Style'ng with Adeola

Hello,
First of all thank you for having me and for reaching out to me for this feature.
I am very thrilled and grateful to share and be among all your stylish features.
My name is Adeola Naomi Aderemi, I am a Nigerian from Greece that recently moved to Munich Germany. I am a speech therapist, prospective master degree student, a strong believer, track and field athlete, a lover of communication, fashion columnist for a national magazine and of course a blogger.
My blog is about my life love and passion, that is fashion, beauty, fitness, personal outfit and inspiration here and there.
You can find me on my blog: distinguisheddiva.blogspot.com
And to get a glimpse of my crazy filled life on instagram : http://instagram.com/distinguisheddiva and https://www.facebook.com/DistinguisheddivaBlog


▪ What's your style; what do you feel most comfortable in; what's your favorite color to wear
My style is not easily defined, I like exploring and going out the norms when it come to my personal style, so I am not at all predictive.
It depends on the day, the mood and the weather of course. I am a big lover of colour and not really a trend chaser but a more adventurous one. I will say my favourite colour is any vibrant and bold colour, Red and pink for instance.
I feel comfortable in pretty much anything depending on my mood , but I am a very sneaker and athletic type, when I want to be lazy.


Style essentials; things you must have this season; things you must have in your everyday styling; and one fashion faux pas you've indulged in or just want to see dead


I need more scarves and beanie hats for sure this season, since I just moved to cold Germany from Greece, so I should be prepared for a  very first heavy winter of my life. My everyday style must always consist of a bag, whether big or small, I always carry a purse. I really despise to see leggings worn as pants, so not gracious at all, I will say.
I also will like to not see any sheepskin boot around if that is possible of course.


▪Shoes: flats, heels, wedgie, platforms; all, none?!


I love all shoes but ballet flats; I own only a pair that I even only wore at home. I really don’t know why but I find them repulsive.
I used to collect sneakers and I will love to start that habit again this season.


▪Do you believe that when it comes to accessories: less is more; or more the merrier!!


The more the merrier but sometimes a little delicate ring can be all you need to do the trick.


Thank you





1 comment:

  1. your blog really pops. a lot going on in your choice of styling. i personally love the colors and prints. more of this please :)

    ReplyDelete